- This handy measuring spoon has a unique double-sided design! 2 measurements in one: 1 tsp, & 1 TBSP
- Pakkawood has the appearance, weight & grip of hardwood but is far more durable
- Beautiful, durable & moisture resistant
- Will not scratch cookware or bakeware
- Save Your Cookware - Unlike many metal or plastic cooking spoon sets, Island Bamboo Pakkawood will not leave scratches on your pots and pans. They're also nonstick and don't require tons of scrubbing and soaking to clean. Pakkawood is heat resistant and won't melt into your food like plastics (yikes!), keeping you safe from harmful chemicals and toxins.
- Spice Up Your Kitchen - Pakkawood is crafted from many layers of beautiful hardwoods and infused with natural and chemical-free dyes. The final result is a colorful piece of functional art, with no two utensils looking the same. Toss your drab black plastic spoons out and opt for the exotic!
- Protect the Planet - We all know that plastics are bad for the environment and are harming the earth, but what are we doing to stop it? Do your part and invest in biodegradable and chemical-free cooking utensils. You'll not only be making a healthier choice for the planet, you'll also be making a healthier choice for you.
- Make Clean-Up Easy - These non-stick utensils are quick and easy to clean and take the hassle out of kitchen clean-up. For best results, hand wash with warm soapy water and towel dry. As a precaution, we do not recommend soaking for long periods of time, as this can eventually damage the wood
Caring properly for your wood or bamboo products will ensure a lifetime of use.
Hand wash only and never put wood or bamboo in the dishwasher. Use warm water and soap to wipe and wash. Never soak. Stand boards to dry and use a clean towel to dry utensils.